School Rules & Regulations
SCHOOL RULES & REGULATIONS - WHAT TO DO
- Student must come to school in proper neat and tidy school uniform with well polished shoes.
- Students must observe punctuality and regularity in attendance and arrive at the school before the bell is rung.
- In case of late arrival or absence, students, must bring a written explanation from the parents in the Almanac. Student’s name will be struck off the roll if he or she is absent without leave for two weeks.
- Obey the class leader/monitor in the absence of a teacher, to help in maintaining discipline and order
- All students should maintain peace and tranquility in classrooms for reasons of academic ambience.
- Sikh students are not allowed to cut or trim their hair, if found, strict action will be taken against him/her.
- Sikh boys must wear turban from class VII onwards
- In case a student finds an unclaimed article within the school premises, the same should be handed over to the class teacher.
- Students should take proper care of their uniform, books and other articles. School will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
- In case a student observes someone damaging any school property, it should be brought to the notice of the class teacher or the V. Principal.
- Students are expected to keep the classroom and the school campus neat and clean .
- Since Sri Guru Harkrishan Model School is a Co-ed school, students are expected to behave well and bring a good name to the school as a whole and protect its social reputation.
- Students are expected to behave in a courteous manner. They should address their teachers with due respect and politeness.
- Students should be encouraged to take part in extra curricular activities as grades will be awarded for the same.
- Once back home, attend to your home-work, assignments given by subject teachers.
SCHOOL RULES & REGULATIONS - WHAT NOT TO DO
- No student will break any norms in terms of turn out, uniform and personal hygiene.
- Students are advised not to neglect home work, assignments etc for their own sake
- Students should not be irregular in attendance, or misbehave with any teacher or student, as such acts could justify dismissal from the school.
- Parents are not allowed to see their children during the school hours without permission of the V.Principal.
- Children who are ill should not be sent to school to attend the class, or take the tests.
- Students should not be found carrying money or costly articles such as, electronic toys, video games, cameras etc to the school.
- Carrying cell phones to the school is totally prohibited.
- Girl students are prohibited from wearing any kind of jewellery like golden, silver or artificial.
- Students should desist from applying mehendi or other make up.
- Students should not leave the school premises during school hours without a sound reason and the prior permission of the Class Teacher/V.Principal.
- Students should not scratch or make any mark on desk, walls or doors of the school. Any damage done to the school property must be remitted by the offender.